Have you been dreaming about creating your own oracle or affirmations deck?
Do you have all the inspired messages you want to share, but lack the mystical artistry to complete your vision?
- You feel deeply passionate about your deck project and have crafted it with intention but you’re still searching for an artist to fulfill the visual aspect.
- You want to collab with someone that you vibe with, that you can communicate with easily, that is intuitive, and can see the vision.
Awaken your essence-infused Oracle Deck with Jennifer Ann, your personal oracle artist and seer.
We each have unique purposes we are called to fulfill.
With our gifts combined, we can offer guidance, support, and inspire heart-opening awakenings within our community.
To ensure we are in right alignment with each other and give us both an amazing stress-free experience working together, I very intuitively take on clients that I feel are a right fit for what I offer.
I think we’d work really well together if…
- You’re a spiritually conscious gal (including but not limited to: healer, spiritual mentor/teacher/speaker, astrologist, tarot reader, herbalist)
- You’re not a minimalist. You love the little details and a deck that is FULL of unique personality.
- You are ready-to-roll (your card copy and content are finished or at least ahead of my portion of the process)
- You are happy to trust me and my seer gifts to create card designs that represents the deck vision and are full of gentle energy activations!
Custom Oracle Deck Package:
Basic details Included:
- Custom amount of high res card designs based on our project details (with 2 rounds of revisions for each card)
- Cover Design
- Box design
- Custom Font Scheme / Custom Color Palette
Investment depends on the amount of cards and detail of designs, get in touch so we can discuss your unique project!
Projects vary between $3k – $15k
(Contact me to discuss different commercial licensing offers that fit your budget, Payment Plans Available)
Ready to get started?
Fill out my questionnaire so I can get all the details to prep and feel out the energy. After I receive your submission I will send a link to my calendar so we can
schedule a free visioning call!
Are you ready love?
Fill out my questionnaire so I can get all the details to prep and feel out the energy. After I receive your submission I will send a link to my calendar so we can schedule a free visioning call!
What to Expect:
First we start with a Pinterest board of inspiration that you will put together for me with all of your ideas for colors, design styles, themes, photos, fonts, etc. to see if we are a good fit style wise.
Then we can set up an zoom call to meet and greet and go over your project in detail and see if we are a good fit for collaborating and just brainstorm ideas together.
I’ll get all of the details I need from you to begin. Then I‘ll start with 4 card designs based on your card descriptions, as the first mockups so we can make sure we’re on the same page. This portion will be paid for upfront and separate from the full project. Once we get this part done and we are both feeling great about moving forward with the full deck, then we go into the next phase! Yay!
After we’ve gotten the quote, contract, and deposit (or full payment if you should chose that option) taken care of and everything is a go, I will use the first mockups as the base for the rest of the deck style. I’ll send you the designs in bundles of 3-4 and we will continue to tweak everything as we go, checking in with each other throughout the whole process. Clear communication is very important to me.
There is an additional $40/hr fee for more than 2 revisions to each card design.
Once we are done with all the designs I’ll then create the deck cover and box design.
You will receive the final designs (not-editable) in any format you or your publishing company will need to print.