Have you been dreaming about creating your own oracle, affirmation, or inspirational deck?
Do you have all the inspired messages you want to share, but lack the mystical artistry to complete your vision?
- You feel deeply passionate about your deck project and have crafted it with intention but you’re still searching for an artist to fulfill the visual aspect.
- You want to collab with someone that you vibe with, that you can communicate with easily, that is intuitive, and can see your vision.
Awaken your essence-infused Oracle Deck with Jennifer Ann, your personal oracle artist and seer.
We each have unique purposes we are called to fulfill.
With our gifts combined, we can offer guidance, support, and inspire heart-opening awakenings within our community.
To ensure we are in right alignment with each other and give us both an amazing stress-free experience working together, I very intuitively take on clients that I feel are a right fit for what I offer.
I think we’d work really well together if…
- You’re a spiritually conscious gal (including but not limited to: healer, spiritual mentor/teacher/speaker, astrologist, tarot reader, herbalist)
- You’re not a minimalist. You love the little details and a deck that is FULL of unique personality.
- You are ready-to-roll (your card copy and content are finished or at least ahead of my portion of the process)
- You are happy to trust me and my seer gifts to create card designs that represents the deck vision and are full of gentle energy activations!
“Working with Jennifer on my oracle deck has produced artwork that is even better than anything I could have dreamed of. While in the creative process, she tapped into a collective matrix where the energy of my cards exists. She downloaded the same energy for each card that I had also felt when writing each card description. She was able to translate that to a tangible, visible form. Every time I opened up emails from her with new art, my soul recognized it immediately. On the practical side, she was always open to my suggestions and ideas as well. I highly recommend working with Jennifer on your next deck project!”
Custom Oracle Deck Package:
Basic details Included:
- Custom amount of high res card designs based on our project details (with 2 rounds of revisions for each card)
- Cover Design
- Box design
- Custom Font Scheme / Custom Color Palette
- Booklet design and layout
- 5 social media graphics for marketing
- Sales page design and development for promoting the deck
- Professional images taken of your printed deck for marketing purposes
- All designs are infused with Reiki and encoded with non-visible sacred geometry
Investment depends on the amount of cards, detail of designs, and commercial licensing options. We offer pay-in-full discounts and Payment Plans.
Projects vary between $3k – $15k
Get in touch so we can discuss your unique project!
Looking for a fully done-for-you package with design, publishing, and printing too?
Ready to get started?
Fill out my questionnaire so I can get all the details to prep and feel out the energy. After I receive your submission I will send a link to my calendar so we can
schedule a free visioning call!
What to Expect:
First, we start with a Pinterest board of inspiration that you will put together for me with all of your ideas for colors, design styles, themes, photos, fonts, etc. to see if we are a good fit style-wise.
Then we can set up a zoom call to meet and greet and go over your project in detail and see if we are a good fit for collaborating and just brainstorm ideas together.
Then comes the quote, contract, and invoice. Once all that’s taken care of, we begin! I’ll get all of the details I need from you to begin in the first week, then we go into the next phase! CREATION! Yay!
I’ll send you the designs in bundles of 3-4 and we will continue to tweak everything as we go, checking in with each other throughout the whole process. Clear open communication is very important to me. We can chat and send voice notes on Whatsapp throughout the process as well.
Once we are done with all the designs I’ll then create the deck cover, booklet, and box design.
You will receive the final designs (non-editable) to use for marketing and for the printer. Being a former magazine art director, I have worked closely with print companies and can help communicate with your printer as well if need be.
I always take professional images of the decks I create to use in my own marketing so you will get those as well!
“After attempting to create my own designs for my deck…what I envisioned wasn’t looking the way I wanted. I knew that I needed support in bringing this deck to life. After searching all over I found Jennifer. When we had our first call I knew she was the dream designer I wanted to create my new deck. I was hesitant at first because I didn’t have a lot of money saved up but I’m so happy I said yes. I wanted this deck to be something people take with them everywhere. I found designers for cheaper, but the quality wasn’t comparable. When she first sent me the designs for my deck I could not stop smiling. She brought this deck to life and way over exceeded my expectations. She is the most talented designer so I then hired her for everything. From my branding to my book illustrations. Jennifer is worth every penny and more. She has a special eye for detail and a talent that is out of this world. Seeing this deck comes to life lit a fire in me of inspiration that flowed into my business. I highly recommend working with Jennifer.”
Are you ready love?
Fill out my questionnaire so I can get all the details to prep and feel out the energy. After I receive your submission I will send a link to my calendar so we can schedule a free visioning call!